Used Restaurant Equipment San Antonio Texas. Hospital Equipment Supplies.
Used Restaurant Equipment San Antonio Texas
- Frederic Dard (Frederic Charles Antoine Dard, June 29, 1921 in Bourgoin-Jallieu, Isere - June 6, 2000 in Switzerland) was a French writer and author of the San-Antonio series..
- The City of San Antonio is the second-largest city in the American state of Texas and the seventh-largest city in the United States with a population of 1.4 million. The city is the seat of Bexar County.
- An industrial city in south central Texas; pop. 1,144,646. It is the site of the Alamo mission
- a city of south central Texas; site of the Alamo; site of several military bases and a popular haven for vacationers
- A place where people pay to sit and eat meals that are cooked and served on the premises
- a building where people go to eat
- A restaurant prepares and serves food, drink and dessert to customers. Meals are generally served and eaten on premises, but many restaurants also offer take-out and food delivery services. Restaurants vary greatly in appearance and offerings, including a wide variety of cuisines and service models.
- Restaurant is a 1998 independent film starring Adrien Brody, Elise Neal, David Moscow and Simon Baker. Written by Tom Cudworth and directed by Eric Bross, Restaurant was the follow-up to this writing–directing duo's first film, TenBenny, which also starred Adrien Brody.
- The act of equipping, or the state of being equipped, as for a voyage or expedition; Whatever is used in equipping; necessaries for an expedition or voyage; the collective designation for the articles comprising an outfit; equipage; as, a railroad equipment (locomotives, cars, etc.
- A tool is a device that can be used to produce or achieve something, but that is not consumed in the process. Colloquially a tool can also be a procedure or process used for a specific purpose.
- The necessary items for a particular purpose
- an instrumentality needed for an undertaking or to perform a service
- The process of supplying someone or something with such necessary items
- Mental resources
- A state in the southern US, on the border with Mexico, with a coastline on the Gulf of Mexico; pop. 20,851,820; capital, Austin; statehood, Dec. 29, 1845 (28). The area was part of Mexico until 1836, when it declared independence, became a republic, and began to work for admittance to the US as a state
- Texas is the first full-length album by PlayRadioPlay!.
- James A. Michener's Texas (also called Texas) is a 1994 made for TV movie directed by Richard Lang and starring Stacy Keach, Benjamin Bratt, Rick Schroder, Patrick Duffy and many other actors.
- the second largest state; located in southwestern United States on the Gulf of Mexico
(Former) Loew's Valencia Theater
Tabernacle of Prayer, Jamaica Avenue, Jamaica, Queens, New York City, New York, United States
Located on Jamaica Avenue at Merrick Boulevard in Jamaica, the major commercial center of the borough of Queens and once a major theater center for Queens and Long Island, the Loew's Valencia is the borough's largest and most famous remaining movie palace. Designed by theater architect John Eberson and opened in 1929, the 3554-seat Valencia was the first of five so-called "Wonder Theaters" built for the New York-based Loew's chain of movie theaters to serve the major metropolitan population centers outside midtown Manhattan.
Eberson, who created the "atmospheric theater" type, was one of America's most prolific and influential theater designers, and the Valencia was among his most important commissions. Its romantic, brick and glazed terra-cotta facade was inspired by Spanish and Mexican architecture of the Baroque or "Churrigueresque" period, with detail including elaborate ornamental terra-cotta pilasters, cherubs' heads, half-shells, volutes, floral swags, curvilinear gables and decorative finials. The Valencia entertained the people of Queens for half a century. Since 1977, it has housed the Tabernacle of Prayer for All People, which has maintained the building's exterior almost completely intact.
Development of Jamaica
Jamaica, one of the oldest settlements within the boundaries of New York City, developed into the leading commercial and entertainment center of Queens County. The Dutch purchased land in Jamaica from the Jameco (also spelled Jemeco) Indians in 1655.
The following year, Governor Peter Stuyvesant granted a charter to the town, originally known as Rusdorp.
Following the transfer of power from the Dutch to the English in 1664, Rusdorp was renamed Jamaica, after the original Indian inhabitants of the region. Queens County (incorporating present-day Queens and Nassau Counties) was chartered in 1683.
The English established Jamaica as the governmental center of Queens County, with a court, county clerk's office, and parish church (Grace Church; the present structure, dating from 1861-62, is a designated New York Landmark). Outside the town center, Jamaica was largely an area of farm fields and grazing land for cattle. The rural village was officially incorporated by New York State in 1814.
Jamaica's central location in Queens County, and the extensive transportation network that developed in the town during the nineteenth century, resulted in the transformation of the community into the major commercial center for Queens County and much of eastern Long Island. It was the arrival of the railroads that began this transformation.
The roads and rail lines — connecting Jamaica with other sections of Queens County, with Brooklyn to the west, eastern Long Island, and ferries to New York City — had a tremendous impact. Jamaica's farmland was soon being subdivided into streets and building lots, and new homes were erected.
By the turn of the century, Jamaica's importance as a commercial area became evident in the impressive buildings appearing on Jamaica Avenue. After Jamaica was incorporated into the borough of Queens and became a part of New York City on January 1, 1898, additional transportation improvements brought increasing numbers of people. As a result, the population of Jamaica quadrupled between 1900 and 1920.
It was during the 1920s, when the major mass transit links were in place, and during a period when private automobile ownership was growing at an extraordinary rate, that Jamaica experienced its major expansion as a commercial and entertainment center.
By 1925, Jamaica Avenue between 160th Street and 168th Street had the highest assessed valuation in Queens County.
During the 1920s and early 1930s, many small-scale commercial buildings were erected in Jamaica, as well as several major office and commercial structures on Jamaica Avenue. In addition, Jamaica developed into a significant entertainment center.
By the mid-1930s, there were over sixty restaurants, bars, and clubs, ranging from small ethnic taverns to elegant restaurants. And there were at least eight movie theaters on or just off Jamaica Avenue, including the Carlton, Hillside,
Alden, Merrick, Jamaica, and Savoy, and, largest of all, the Valencia Theater, which opened in 1929.
Loew's Valencia Theater
The Valencia was one of four theaters originally planned by the Paramount-Publix chain for four major residential centers outside Midtown Manhattan. These included the Kings on Flatbush Avenue in the geographic center of Brooklyn, the Paradise in the Bronx at the commercial hub of the Grand Concourse near Fordham Road, and the Jersey in the heart of Jersey City. When Paramount-Publix looked for a central location for its Queens theater, the logical choice was the commercial center of Jamaica.
According to Paramount-Publix's initial plans, the architectural firm of Rapp & Rapp was
Tower of the Americas
Tower of the Americas is a 750-foot (229 m) observation tower with a restaurant in San Antonio, Texas. Tower of the Americas, designed by San Antonio architect O'Neil Ford, was built as the theme structure of the 1968 World's Fair, HemisFair '68.
Construction of the tower began on August 9, 1966 and was completed in approximately 18 months, just in time for the opening ceremonies for the fair held on April 6, 1968. The tophouse of the building was constructed at ground level and hoisted to the top of the poured concrete shaft. As the tophouse was being hoisted into place, on October 30, 1967 some of the cables used to hoist the tophouse snapped leaving the tophouse resting on and precariously tilted on the Tower’s shaft. Eventually, oil field pipes were used in lieu of cables to complete the job.
The tower was the tallest observation tower in the United States from 1968 until 1996, when the Las Vegas Stratosphere Tower was completed.
The tower is located in the middle of HemisFair Park and has an observation deck that is accessible by elevator for a fee. In addition, there is also a lounge and revolving restaurant at the top of the tower that provides panoramic views of the city.
In 2004, Landry's Restaurants, Inc. won the bid for a 15-year lease to manage and operate the property for the City of San Antonio. Landry's undertook an extensive $8 million renovation of the existing restaurant and lounge and observation deck and added a 4-D film "ride" called "Skies Over Texas," that gives the history of Texas in a film format. Additionally, Landry's spent another $4 million to add approximately 200% more space for ground level attractions such as a gift shop and cafe. Renovations were completed and the tower re-opened with the new Eyes Over Texas Restaurant, Bar 601 and the Flags Over Texas observation deck on June 21, 2006. The restaurant rotates in a circular motion slowly as you eat.
In September 2007 Landry's converted the Eyes Over Texas Restaurant into one of its Chart House outlets.
Prior to Landry's, Frontier Enterprises (owner of San Antonio-based Jim's Restaurants) operated the Tower of the Americas' restaurant for more than three decades.
* 750 ft (229 m) to top of the antenna.
* 622 ft (190 m) to top of roof.
* 579 ft (176 m) to indoor observation deck.
* 560 ft (170 m) to outdoor observation deck.
* 550 ft (168 m) to restaurant and stationary level.
Since 1970 the roof has hosted a 30 meter tall tapered steel mast, used as support for three FM antennas; 101.9 KQXT (then known as KCOR-FM), 102.7 KJXK (then KTFM), and 104.5 KZEP (then KITE-FM). In 2007, the three individual antennas were replaced by a 16-Bay master antenna that radiates all three FM signals including the HD signal for KQXT. Clear Channel Radio and Electronics Research Inc. headed up the projected along with their contractors and involved the City of San Antonio and Landry's Restaurants. The new antenna system improved coverage for all three radio stations. Transmitters are located between the public areas of the observation deck and the revolving restaurant in equipment bays along with air conditioners and plumbing.
bakery equipment miami
seed lab equipments
titanium camping equipment
restaurant equipment calgary
hudson forestry equipment
antique farm equipment collectors
toronto boxing equipment